You’re spoiled for choice in the Yarra Valley
Discover the Yarra Valley where exceptional food and wine are the norm rather than the exception, where international ‘slow food’ festivals are celebrated alongside sleek architecturally designed winery restaurants, and where wholesome country hospitality is the ideal seasoning to modern dining. Tuck yourself in amid the towering trees and misty ranges of the Dandenongs and indulge your sweet tooth with the fresh cream and just-baked scones of the famous Devonshire teas. Choose from over 40 winery cellar doors to visit and taste the trademark pinot noir and sparkling wines. Enjoy the Yarra Valley’s lush farmland, artisan dairy products, organic fruit and vegetables, and pastas and preserves. Click here, to help plan your day (or weekend) in the Yarra Valley.
Here are just a few wineries … there are plenty more to discover:
- Yering Station, 38 Melba Hwy, Yarra Glen
- Coldstream Hills, 31 Maddens Ln, Coldstream
- Tarrawarra Estate, 311 Healesville-Yarra Glen Rd, Yarra Glen
- Domaine Chandon, 727 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream
- Dominique Portet, 870 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream