Retirement Living Information Day
- Thursday 18 July 2019, 10am to 1pm
- Held at Tudor Village, Community Centre, 520 Maroondah Hwy, Lilydale
- Please RSVP by Monday 15 July via 9739 6122 or email us (click here)
At this lively event you’ll find out everything there is to know about making the transition to a retirement community for independent seniors. Ask the independent experts and get answers to:
- What is the difference between a retirement village versus living in the broader community?
- In a legal sense, how and why is buying a home in a retirement village different to buying a house or unit?
- What are the financial considerations when moving into a retirement village?
- If you like what you hear and you want to move in, what are the steps involved?
- Selling your home – what is involved?
- When I live in a retirement village, what are the costs involved?
- When I leave a retirement village how do I resell, and what does it cost?
- What facilities and activities are available to residents?
- What are the lifestyle benefits of living in a retirement village?
- Geoffrey Reeve, CEO, Pinnacle Living
- Learn about the legal aspects of moving to a retirement village
- Eric Choo, Senior Lawyer, Moores Legal
- Get expert advice on selling your home in the current market
- Bruno Cascianelli, Director, Ray White Lilydale
- Discover our friendly community and find out what it’s like to live in a village
- Panel of residents
- Take a village tour, including our beautiful community centre and gardens
- Find out about our brand new, premium architect designed homes
- Get an understanding of what living in a retirement village is all about, including lifestyle and financial considerations
- For any questions, please call us on 9739 6122 or email us (click here)
We look forward to seeing you.
The Team from Tudor Village