Marketing and Sales Administrator
Tudor Village is a market leader and well-established retirement village in Lilydale. We are excited to be building 48 new homes over the next two years and we are looking to engage a casual Sales and Marketing Administrator for approximately 6 months of each year to assist the Sales Manager deliver quality service to current and future residents.
Your key role responsibilities will include:
- Support maintaining sales database
- Greet and welcome potential clients at the village
- Maintain the sales office and display suites to a professional level
- Coordinate mail outs, brochures and other promotional initiatives
- Manage sales and marketing collateral stock levels
- Contact local community groups and clubs for promotional activities
- Coordinate tours, events and functions that promote the benefits of the Village
To be considered for this role, you must have excellent communication and people skills, be highly organised and well presented, have excellent computer skills and an energetic ‘can do’ attitude. Experience in Real Estate (including Agent Rep Certificate) or customer service role would be beneficial.
This is a casual role of approximately eight hours per week between October and March that can be fulfilled during school hours. Hours may vary slightly from week to week with occasional after hours or weekend work required. We are looking for someone who is available to start as soon as practical.
If this sounds like a challenge you desire, please forward your application letter and CV to email@example.com by close of business 1 October 2018. Please note only those candidates considered suitable for interview will be contacted.