You’re invited: Open Day 14 June 2018
When & where:
Ever wondered what Retirement Villages are all about, but not sure where to start? Join our Open Day:
- Thursday 14 June 2018, 10 am to 1pm
- Held at Tudor Village, 520 Maroondah Hwy, Lilydale
- Please RSVP by Monday 11 June via 9739 6122 or email us (click here)
Expert speaker schedule:
We have gathered a range of experts to help answer any questions you may have:
- What makes Pinnacle Living villages different to other retirement villages?
- Insights about new homes released at Tudor Village
- Geoffrey Reeve, CEO, Pinnacle Living
- Jacqueline Allen, Sales Manager, Pinnacle Living Sales
- 10am to 10.40am
- What special protections are provided by genuine retirement villages?
- Margaret Williams, Lawyer from Williams & Lay Lawyers
- 10.40am to 11.30am
- What benefits lie in the Government downsizing scheme?
Corin Jacka, Certified Financial Planner from Priority1
- 11.30am to 12noon
- What is it like to live in a retirement village?
- Residents from Tudor Village
- Tours of village and homes
- 12noon to 1pm
Plus there is more:
- Explore our beautiful facilities
- See the quality of our homes
- Inspect homes
- Experience our welcoming community
- Take a guided tour
- Get an understanding of what living in a retirement village is all about, including lifestyle and financial considerations
- Enjoy a fun day out!
- For any questions, please call us on 9739 6122 or email us (click here)
We look forward to seeing you.
The Team from Tudor Village