6 Hampton Court
This home is superbly situated opposite the bowling green and community centre and surrounded by lush greenery. Enjoy a very generous floor plan, with formal living and dining areas, plus an additional casual dining area in the kitchen. The master bedroom is extremely large, with space for a desk and features a generous walk through robe. The second bedroom or study includes BIR. The backyard is very spacious and features a pergola and large shed. Don’t miss out on this superb and rare opportunity to join Tudor Village. Please call (03) 9739 6122 to arrange a personal appointment and village tour.
- This is a lovely spacious home which has been beautifully refurbished.
- Enjoy a huge master bedroom with walk in robe, bathroom ensuite and a generous second bedroom or study.
- The open plan living and dining - combined with the sliding doors to the courtyard - provide a sunny and private outlook under the pergola.
- A generous single lock up garage with internal access and remote control complete this home.
- Generous sized bedrooms, master bedroom with walk in wardrobe.
- Well appointed kitchen with dishwasher and new tiles.
- Ducted heating throughout & seperate AC.
- Private fenced courtyard with side gate and large shed.
- Small pets welcome.
- Price on request (please call Anne Lewis on 03 9739 6122 ).
- The plans, images and information contained on this page are indicative.
- Due diligence checklist: https://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist